We’re excited to share our final report from the youth activities at the Global Landscapes Forum. The report summarises the challenges facing young professionals in engaging with landscapes issues and effectively participating in conferences. It also includes five ‘next steps’ to strengthen youth participation in future events:
1. Refine model of ‘effective youth participation in conferences’.
2. Prioritise long-term mentoring and support of youth leaders through a fellowship program.
3. Introduce real-world problems to youth session discussions.
4. Empower session hosts to involve young professionals.
5. Improve high level youth representation.
Click on the image below to read the report. You can also download it here.